FREE Injury Case Review!

Areas We Serve

We are a local Houston personal injury law firm with clients from the Greater Houston area and surrounding towns and cities.

Having practiced in the Houston area for over 20 years, our clients come from Houston and surrounding areas.  If you have been hurt in Harris, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Waller, Liberty or Montgomery counties, we can help you.  These are some of the areas we serve.

If you have been seriously in an accident, it is important that you get an experienced personal injury attorney to help you. Time is important. Contact us.

Free Accident Case Review

If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in an accident, fill out the form below to start your free case review.

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Common Personal Injury Accidents

For fastest service call us!

If this is an urgent matter, please consider calling us instead at (281)922-4300 or click on the phone icon on the left.

Visit our office or we can come to you!

Listen To Our Bilingual Radio Show

Every Tuesday at 10:00 am. on Houston 88.1 FM.

Frequently Asked Questions About Slip & Fall Accidents

You should report the injury to the property owner then seek medical attention. Even though it may seem minor at first, you could have injuries that will not manifest itself initially such as internal organ damage or brain injuries from concussions. The hospital will document your visit and your complaints.

In Texas, if your employer participates in the Texas Workers’ Compensation program, you cannot sue your employer in court, but your medical bills and lost wages will be paid by the workers’ compensation insurance. If a third party (not your employer) was at fault for the accident, such as faulty equipment or unsafe condition at the property owner where your employer had you go to work, then they may be liable to provide additional compensation.

Property owners and homeowners may be required to maintain liability insurance in the event that someone gets hurt on their property. When a claim is filed, the insurance company should compensate you for the costs and loss associated with the accident. Often, insurance companies use tactics to lower the amount of money they have to pay. It is a good idea to seek legal assistance to ensure that you get compensated for ALL your losses. Attorney Rick Molina will help you get maximum compensation for your injuries.